Are you ready to be a part of something special? Think strategically, build something innovative, and help generate millions in revenue for some of the largest companies in the world?
We believe in work/life balance and a diverse workplace and have an open, collaborative workspace. You will see that as a close and supportive team, we celebrate and reward our successes. Some of the ways we do that include:
- Family days, picnics, Richmond Flying Squirrels baseball games
- Associate recognition system with points awarded to buy things from Amazon and other online shops
- Holiday celebrations and contests
- Ping-pong table and corn hole set to break up the day and have fun
- Team happy hours and annual holiday party
- Volunteer opportunities e.g. Central VA Food Bank, Angel Tree, and more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Sponsored programs and activities
- Free on-site health & fitness center
- Community volunteerism
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Other saving and investment opportunities
In exploring a future with us, you will discover we are growing and allow for associates to learn new skills and become familiar with different roles within our company. You will have access to the LMS learning system — a free, online training tool where you can learn new, relevant skills and get certifications in a number of different software applications. You also have the ability to explore opportunities within a specific business area by scheduled cross-training sessions.
- First, The Customer: At Fusion, customers come first. We are passionate about delivering the right solutions to all our customers. This is our goal.
- Be Open: Create openness by being honest and respectful. And, be open-minded. Listen, be flexible and embrace the perspectives of different people. Better ideas will develop.
- Be Bold: We want to be courageous. To seek the best. So be brave. Put your ideas out there. Be a force for innovative solutions.
- Be Accountable: We must be accountable for our actions, both as a company and as individuals. So deliver on promises. Do what it takes to make the right thing happen.
- Work Together: Fusion is a team sport. We depend on each other. So value your team members. Contribute. Communicate. Build better outcomes, together.
- Make A Difference: In the end, we have to deliver. So be smart. Be creative. And simplify. This creates the impact needed to solve complicated challenges. And to exceed expectations.