Performs administrative and technical clerical accounting and bookkeeping functions.
- Receive, prepare, verify, and process invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Responsible for accounts payable and/or accounts receivable tracking.
- Maintain all accountable forms and digital imaging of accounting documents including external invoices, internal expense reports and vendor files.
- Receives, researches, and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient finance operations.
- Work on budget reporting and forecast excel models.
- Engage with C-level management.
- Assist with the budgeting process, miscellaneous operational tasks, and financial analysis required by a Finance/Accounting department within a small company.
- Opportunity for a longer-term part-time position beyond summer timeframe and potential to transition into the full-time position.
- Must be a Junior or Senior in college pursuing a degree.
- Major preferred: Accounting, Finance, and Economics preferred; other Business majors considered.
- Microsoft Office (Excel) experience